Insulated Glass Products
At PFG Glass, we provide insulated glass for both Commercial and Residential customers with our two state of the art, fully automated IG lines. We offer protective film, and multiple glass options which include Cardinal Low E coatings and Neat+ options. All of our insulated glass products are IGCC (Insulating Glass Certification Council) certified and all of our washers use treated water.
Insulated glass spacers.
We offer two different spacer options:
SuperSpacer is an extruded thermoset polymer structural silicone spacer that is integrally incorporated with desiccants. While the shape of the polymer material is set during heat curing and cannot be reshaped through reheating, it is able to retain its flexibility over a wide temperature range and always returns to its original cured shape. This silicone formula exhibits excellent resistance to ozone, sunlight, and oxidation and has excellent colour stability.
Some of the main benefits of SuperSpacer include:
- Multilayer vapour barrier
- Acrylic adhesive primary seal for cleaner sightlines and the best aesthetics
- Acrylic adhesion has excellent UV stability and elevated temperature resistance
- Superior argon retention
- Lowest U-factor
- Highest condensation resistance
- Noise reduction up to 2 Db
- Warmest edge among dual-seal systems
- Reduces risks of mould formation on the frames
- Contact surfaces are less cold and more comfortable
- Environmental benefits with lower CO2 emissions
SuperSpacer has met the following global standards:
- North America E2188/E2189/E2190
- European CGSB 12.8
- ASTM E330 (120* psf positive, 155* psf negative)
- French Standard CSTB for CEKAL
- Passive House phA+ certificate for Arctic climate
- Industry type P-1 testing
TriSeal (T-Spacer SuperSpacer)
In addition to offering all of the same benefits and meeting the same standards as SuperSpacers, TriSeals provide an inner acrylic adhesive seal for immediate unit handling and come complete with a polyisobutylene (PIB) captive system. This type of edge seal is suitable for SSG applications and can be used with a silicone edge seal. TriSeal features a flexible design that significantly reduces edge seal stress over rigid spacer systems and is able to compensate for common glazing stresses, including wind loads, snow loads, driving rain, and widely fluctuating temperatures. TriSeal passes the toughest industry tests and contributes to LEED certified projects.